Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours?
We are open EVERY DAY from May 6 – September 5
Monday – Thursday: 11 AM – 9 PM
Friday: 11 AM – 10 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 9 PM We will close earlier if we reach capacity.
- Is Paradise Ocean Club open year-round?
No. Paradise Ocean Club is open May 6 – September 5. But, during the off-season, we are available for private catered events!
- What hotels are nearest Paradise Ocean Club?
Here is a direct link to hotels nearest Paradise Ocean Club >> https://goo.gl/GV05kj
- Can Kids Come To Special Events?
Unless the event specifies an age restriction.
- Can I bring my own floats?
You may bring your own floats for the beach. However, you may not use floats in the pool–the children’s pool may have rings and such.
- Are you a private club?
No. We are open to the public. Anyone can purchase a one day All Access pass. We do also offer seasonal memberships.
- Is there a cover fee?
There is an all-day access pass which includes access to the beach, an Olympic-size pool, volleyball, food, beverage & beach service
Ages 18 and up: $15/day —– Ages 4-17: $10/day — Ages 3 and under are free.
- Do I have to pay a cover fee if I’m eating lunch/dinner at the restaurant?
There is no charge to eat in the restaurant on a normal day. There might be a charge to eat outside on the deck during special events, on Fridays during the evening band and Sundays after brunch.
- Do you have a Happy Hour?
Happy Hour is from 4 – 7pm, Monday – Thursday
- How do I get a membership?
- What’s included in a membership?
- When is the pool open?
The pool is open until 8pm most of the summer. After mid August the pool and beach may close at 7pm depending on daylight.
- Do you rent chairs/umbrellas? If so, what is the cost?
We have chairs around the pool and along the beach with social distancing being practiced. There is no charge, but they are on a first come first serve basis. You are always welcome to bring your own chair. There are some umbrellas that are also first come first serve. If you bring your own umbrella, it must have a beach anchor to keep it stable.
- When is the best time to come if you have kids?
Kids are welcome anytime we are open. The busiest times for kids seem to be 11am-4pm on the weekends.
- When are Military Appreciation days?
Military Appreciation Days will be the 4th Saturday in June, July, and August | between the hours of 11am & 5pm. Anyone active duty, retired or family with a current ID gets in free.
- How do I take advantage of the Military discount on event tickets?
At the door, with ID. There is no Military discount for special event tickets.
- How do I find out about employment opportunities at Paradise Ocean Club?
- Can I bring my own food or drinks?
We allow one sealed bottle of water per person. We have a full restaurant menu and a casual snack bar menu available for food and beverages.
- Is there a dress code?
Yes. We stress that you be in “beach friendly” attire. We want you to come out and enjoy the beach and pool or have a casual dinner on the deck. This is not a nightclub or nightspot. Please no high heels, saggy pants, or otherwise inappropriate attire for a family establishment.
- Where can I find your band schedule?
See Events Page >>
- Do you rent out the entire facility or allow promotional events?
No. We keep our beach club open for members and guests between the first of May and Labor Day. We do not allow outside promoters or ticketed events unless produced by Paradise Ocean Club.
- Can I pull up to POC in a boat?
Yes! You will just anchor off the beach – usually about 20 – 30 feet off. Use a bow and stern anchor because the current can be strong. The boat area is to the right end of the beach when approaching.
- Are dogs allowed on the beach?
No, dogs are not allowed on the public beach from May 15th – September 15th.